Pros and Cons of Social Media
Social Media, as we know it today, has both positives and negatives. Here are some you should probably know
1. Social media can help reduce loneliness of senior citizens who are socially isolated.
2. Allows the ability to connect to other people all over the world.
3. Great opportunities for business owners.
4. It's low cost and effective.
5. It's an ideal way to promote content.
1. Exposure to social peer pressure and cyber bullying.
2. It can promote distraction and procrastination.
3. No privacy.
4. Your phone or device can get hacked very easily.
5. You can hurt your eyes if you look at your phone for long periods of time.
In the end, social media can allow you to branch out to new experiences, all in the comfort of your home. However, one must be cautious while using social media. It can be great pleasure for you but cause great harm.