1. Open Season: This movie was extremely popular in 2006! For some reason!
I do not understand how this movie received two sequels.
2. Over the Hedge: I watched this movie so many times as a child, and I completely forgot it existed until recently. I think it was about...just not wanting to go over a hedge?
3. Hotel for Dogs: This is such an iconic movie, but I haven't seen or thought about it in years. I'm not saying it's a good movie, but...the idea for a hotel for dogs is pretty cool.
4. Prince of Egypt: THIS MOVIE WAS SO GOOD! I completely forgot it existed. If this article is delayed, it's probably because I decided to watch this movie instead of writing the article.
5. Shark Tale: I feel like this was a lower budget version of Finding Nemo. Probably just because they both took place in the ocean. Oh well. Still a good movie.
6. Meet the Robinsons: This movie has some surprisingly hilarious lines for a kids' movie. The only drawback is that the animation and voice acting make me a little uncomfortable.
7. Max and Ruby: Now that I'm looking back at this show, I'm realizing that Ruby was pretty mean. Also, I remember REALLY wanting to eat those strawberries. They look so good.
8. Cats & Dogs: This was one of my favorite movies as a child. I don't know why. Don't judge me.
9. Monsters vs. Aliens: The only thing I remember about this movie is when I cried because of the "Hang in There!" poster with the cat. (photo for reference)
10. Flushed Away: I was genuinely convinced that I had dreamed this movie up until last year. I won't say this was a good movie. I will not give them that.